Recipe for everheal Gluten-free Bread!
• 1/3 cup tapioca flour
• 2/3 cup almond meal
• 1 cup golden flaxseed meal
• 2 tsp instant dry yeast
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp Himalayan salt
• 4 eggs
• 4 egg whites
• 4 tbsp quality olive oil
• 1 tsp agave syrup or maple syrup
• 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 180◦C and line a bread tin with baking paper
2. In a large bowl or electric mixer, add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Add wet ingredients and combine thoroughly and scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. When all ingredients are well mixed, transfer the batter to the lined bread tin.
5. Place bread tin in the oven and cook for 30-35mins until golden brown and skewer comes out clean
6. Carefully remove the bread from the bread tin and place on a cooking rack.
7. Slice as desired and enjoy!